The glass drilling machine adopts automatic control design, pneumatic clamping glass, feed oil pressure buffer technology, free adjustment of the automatic drilling time and speed of the upper and lower drills, the upper and lower drills nest and drill successively. The working table adopts pneumatic lifting, equipped with movable positioning and automatic material receiving device, which can quickly and accurately locate the batch processed glass workpieces. The product is divided into automatic and manual options.
2. Do not place tools and other objects on the conveyor rail and cover of the machine
3. In an emergency, you should immediately press the "Emergency Stop" button or pull down the power-off switch
4. Keep the water tank with sufficient cooling water and clean water at all times to avoid burning the grinding wheel and glass, and timely clean up the grinding impurities in the water inlet and outlet pipes to keep the water circulation unblocked
5. Before each drilling work, check whether all switches work normally and whether the control direction is correct. If it is incorrect or the control direction is wrong, stop the machine for inspection immediately, otherwise it will cause serious damage to the machine
6. The operating temperature of the motor should be less than or equal to the ambient temperature +50°C.
The main technical parameters
|1. Drilling diameter: ø4-ø220mm||2. Height of the Worktable: 850mm/1000mm|
|3. Thickness of the glass: 3mm-20mm||4. Min size of processed glass φ100*100mm|
|5. Maximum size of processed glass:2600mm*2400mm/2600mm*1800mm||6. Distance between center of drill shaft and column:1257mm|
|7. Weight:1000kg||8. Power: 380V/50HZ/3-Phase|
Technical description of drilling machine structure
2. Upper drill bit operating mechanism: Operate the upper drill bit for manual drilling and manual drilling and nesting.
3. Speed adjustment and belt tensioning mechanism: used to adjust the speed of the upper and lower drill shafts and the adjustment of belt feeding.
4. Electrical control box and operation panel; used to control and operate the machine for work.
5. Floating table: used as an auxiliary support for the workpiece when processing large workpieces. When the size of the processed part is not large, it is not necessary to install this part.
6. Cooling system: cooling water is used to cool the upper and lower drill bits.
7. Pneumatic system: Provide power for clamping mechanism, material receiving mechanism, lower drill bit feed and floating table movement.
8. Material receiving mechanism: used to receive and store the drilled material core.
-- Grinding system: High-speed three-phase AC motor is selected, and the design service life is up to 20 years.
-- Clamping transmission system: Select single worm gear speed change, AC frequency conversion speed control, during the running process, the glass running speed can be smoothly transitioned between 0-4 meters to meet different process requirements. The timing belt is made of imported Italian materials, and the surface is adhered with PU and red glue, which reduces the damage rate of the glass during the clamping and transmission process, and ensures sufficient clamping force between the glass and the timing belt during operation, and the glass and the timing belt do not occur. Relative sliding to ensure the accuracy of the grinding line.
-- Cooling system: It adopts circulating water, double pump and double tank cooling, and polishing powder is added into one of the water tanks, which not only ensures the circulating cooling but also improves the polishing brightness.
-- Supporting system: The synchronous belt with the conveying system is used to avoid surface scratches during the operation of the glass. The control part and the working part organically cooperate to display the humanized design.
The whole machine is simple and clear to use, and its grinding accuracy is stable and continuous. It is an ideal equipment for glass deep processing. It is widely used in home improvement glass, architectural glass, frameless glass and granite, stone plate, ceramic which thickness is within 20mm.
|Processing Glass Thickness||3-25mm|
|Processing Ceramic Thickness||10-19mm|
|Chamfer Angle||5-35 degree|
|Min glass size for processing||25*25mm|
|Max glass size for processing||2000*2000mm|
|Max Bevel Surface Width||25mm|
|Motor Heads||7 or 8|
Our mission is to provide "excellent price with the same quality, and the same price with high quality".
Waiting for your inquiry!
Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you have!