Xintao 4x8FT Clear PS Board Polystyrene Sheet Transparent Perspex Engraving Plastic Sheets
|Item Name||Clear Polystyrene Sheet|
|Sizes Available||1220*2440mm(4*8ft), 1220*1830mm(4*6ft) 1x2m 2x3m;Other sizes can be customized|
|MOQ(Minimum Order Quantity)||500kg|
|Sample (A4 paper size)||Free|
|Payment Terms||TT , L/C , Western Union, Net 90days, etc.|
|Certificate||SGS, CE, ISO9001, RHOS, REACH|
|Export port||Shanghai; Shenzhen; Ningbo; Guangzhou; Zhuhai, etc.|
|Physical Property of Polystyrene Sheet|
|Surface Resistivity||Ohm||> 1016|
|Hot Forming Temp||ºC||140~180|
|Hot Defomation Temp||ºC||100|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient||Cmfcm/V||6×10-5|
21 years of polymer R&D experience, advanced production lines imported from
abroad and scientific quality control system ensure that Xintao's products meet
1. Put cardboard and aluminum foil bags on the Fumigated Wooden Pallet in sequence;
2. Paste the cardboard and the aluminum foil bag with double-sided tape;
3. Then fix the aluminum foil bag on the cardboard;
4. Put the PE film into the aluminum foil bag;
5. Put the acrylic sheet neatly on the PE bag. Then put the PE film on top;
6. Label (label) on the PE film;
7. Stick 2 pieces of silica gel (60g each) on the side of the product;
8. After covering with aluminum foil bag, seal it with plastic bag;
9. After adding cardboard to the top, the whole product is protected by wrapping Banding;
10. Add 4 corner guards on the top, and then use the packing tape (PP Bend) to fix it;
11. Put a label on the side of the product to indicate which side (upper or lower) the microstructure side is.
1. Q: Can I tear off the kraft paper on the surface of the acrylic sheet easily?
A: Of course, we use imported kraft paper, which is thick and durable, easily to remove, no glue left.
2. Q: What colors can you make?
A: We have 60 regular colors, We can customize special color according to your requirement.
3.Q:Can we have our Logo or company name to be printed on your package?
A: Sure. Your Logo can be putted on the package by printing or sticker.
4. Q: What is your lead time or delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-10 days to complete one 20 foot container order.It
depends on the detailed order, and the more colors & thickness & quantity, the more time.
5. Q: What are your payment terms?
A:T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, Paypal, Western Union.
If you do not find the answer you want, please visit our professional FAQ column, where you will find the answer you want!